febrero 26, 2021

Colombia iNN – Emprendimiento e Innovación en Colombia

Bienvenidos a Spain News Today. Noticias en español escritas en español para noticias diarias de actualidad en españa.

China reveals 4 Chinese soldiers killed in bloody Indian border clash

Both sides fought Bamboo poles built with fists, stones and nails, What was the worst border conflict between two nuclear-armed neighbors in more than 40 years. New Delhi had earlier said that at least 20 Indian soldiers were killed in fighting in the Calvan Valley.
Friday, China’s official military newspaper, PLA Daily, said A battalion commander, Chen Hongjun and three soldiers – Chen Siangrang, Xiao Xuan and Wang Jooran – died in the “fierce struggle” to defend the border, and were posthumously awarded.
An award was also presented to Qi Fabao, Regiment Commander of the PLA Xinjiang Military Command, who was seriously injured in the clash. Report.

The PLA did not disclose the ranks of the Daily Troops.

According to the PLA Daily Report, “Foreign military” troops violated an agreement with China and went to the Chinese side across the border to set up tents. The report also said that when Qi led a few PLA players to the talks, the Indian side stopped more troops in an attempt to force Chinese troops to agree.

China and India have blamed each other for the conflict.

A source in the Indian military previously told CNN The controversy began over a Chinese tent built the night before the conflict. Indian troops tore it up and threw it away. The next day, Chinese soldiers armed with stones and bamboo sticks returned, the source said, attacking unprepared Indian troops. CNN could not independently confirm the account of these events.
In a comment posted on Friday on the official social media account of the Chinese Ministry of Defense, the spokesman Ren Qiqiang India has been accused of “distorting the truth, misleading international public opinion and defaming Chinese officials and soldiers in the border forces.” He added that China “had a great deal of control over the relationship between the two countries and the militants and worked to cool the situation.”

Chinese state media released a statement “to clarify the truth” about the incident.

Controversial boundary

India and China share a 2,100-mile (3,379 km) border in the Himalayas, It is not properly defined in places and is controversial. Both sides are demanding land on both sides of it.

The June 2020 conflict erupted near Bangkok Tsho, a strategically important lake about 14,000 feet (4,267 meters) above sea level, extending from Ladakh in India to Chinese-controlled Tibet, with much of India in Kashmir, China and Pakistan all demanding land.

In 1962, India and China went to war in this remote, hospitable landscape, eventually establishing the Line of Fortress (LIC) surrounded by Pangong Tsho. However, both countries do not agree on the exact location of the LIC, and both accuse each other of exaggerating or seeking to expand their territory. Since then, they have had a history of mostly non-fatal disputes over the status of the border.

In September, following rising tensions between New Delhi and Beijing, the two countries agreed to stop sending more troops across the border. The situation was temporarily resolved as both sides engaged in several rounds of talks.

New satellite images show Chinese troops clearing camps on the disputed Indian border

But another “small” face erupted between the two sides in January, which, according to the Indian military, was “settled by local commanders according to established protocols”.

China’s defense ministry says the two countries have begun to withdraw from the southern and northern coasts of Pangong Tzu after reaching an agreement with India on February 10.

According to Satellite images, China has withdrawn troops, removed infrastructure and evacuated camps on the disputed border.

Satellite photos taken on January 30 by Maxer Technologies of the United States used a number of Chinese missions with Pangong Tsho. In new pictures taken Tuesday, dozens of vehicles and building structures were removed and left vacant.

CNN’s Brad London, James Griffiths and Jesse Yung contributed to the reporting.